Rules of the game
The goal of the game is to play the course with least points possible
1. Place the ball on the starting point.
2. Each fairway has a maximum score of 7 points. The player is allowed to attempt six times. If she/he does not succeed in bringing the ball into the hole after six tries, she/he has to move on to the next fairway, by scoring 7 points.
3. Fairways with obstacle: If the ball does not pass the hindrance it has to be placed back to the starting point. The player has three tries to overcome the obstacle. If not succeeded the player is to place the ball behind the hindrance within the white line and has to add one penalty point (= 4 points). From behind the hindrance the player has only three tries left to putt the ball into the hole, otherwise has to move on to the next fairway and score 7 points.
4. In the case the ball halts attached leaning to the rail after passing the hindrance, the player may move the ball away towards the white borderline to continue to play.
5. If the ball bounces off the fairway, the player has to add one penalty point, however is allowed to bring the ball back onto the fairway and place it within the white borderline at the point where the ball had bounced off.
ENJOY YOUR GAME!
ANNOUNCEMENT / EILMELDUNG
H A N S A M I N I G O L F
Hansa has soft-reopened the golf course
on weekends only.
Der Golfplatz ist an Wochenenden wieder geöffnet.
For more information in Thai, English & German,
please call 088 414 414 5
Baan Muang Wa
Tambol Muang Len
San Sai, Chiang Mai 50210 0066 (0)53-255 766
0066 (0)53-255 616
0066 (0)88-414 414 5 firstname.lastname@example.org